ITGN Governance Services provide organisations of all sizes with support in the development and implementation of governance for the use of information and technology. Typical requests include:
- Establishing a governance framework
- IT Governance charters
- IT Governance Board/Committee terms of reference
- Accountability framework
- Role descriptions
- Outsourced service contracts.
ITGN COBIT 5 Implementation Services depend on the objective for implementing COBIT 5. Typical objectives of a COBIT 5 implementation are:
- Better governance of IT
- Continuous improvement of the IT organisation
- Process development and capability improvement
- Optimisation of IT resources
- LEAN IT operations
- Alignment with business goals and strategic objectives.
ITGN COBIT 5 Assessment Services are provided by ISACA accredited Certified COBIT 5 Assessors and Lead Assessors with a broad range of experience across industries and technology services. Typical services include:
- Class I assessments - Formal certification
- Class II assessments - Formal improvement and optimisation
- Class III assessments - Formal status check
- Class IV assessments - Informal health check.
ITGN COBIT 5 Improvement and Optimisation Services aim to reduce complexity and costs of providing information and technology services to the business and other stakeholder groups . Typical requests include:
- IT Service Optimisation
- Information Security Implementation.
ITGN ISO 27001 Information Security Management System Implementation Services to design, implement and operate an effective and efficient management system. Typical requests include:
- Develop and implement an ISO 27001 compliant management system
- Manage information security.
ITGN COBIT 5 / ISO 31000 Risk Management Services to optimise risk management. Typical requests include:
- Optimisation of risk management
- Increasing the value of risk management services.
IT Governance and Management training is provided in-house and through public courses. Available courses include:
- COBIT 5 Foundation
- COBIT 5 Implementation
- COBIT 5 Assessor
- IT Governance implementation
- Corporate Governance of ICT based on ISO 38500.