Participants will gain an understanding of the "COBIT 5 for Risk" approach to managing risk. This approach focuses on establishing a risk function and building a risk management process.
On completion of this seminar, participants will be able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of the Risk Function and Risk Management perspectives
- Communicate how the COBIT 5 Enablers contribute the Risk Function perspective
- Process aspects that impact risk management
- Information flows
- Organisational structures
- Communicate how the COBIT 5 processes EDM 3 Governance of Risk and APO 12 Manage Risk establish an effective risk management capability.
Participants will learn through discussion and practical examples how to establish a Risk Management function and implement the process and practices necessary for an integrated approach to effectively managing risk.
This seminar includes topics about:
- Overview of COBIT 5 for Risk
- The scope of risk management
- An integrated process approach to managing risks
- COBIT 5 process EDM 3 Governance of Risk
- COBIT 5 process APO 12 Manage Risk
- Comparison with ISO/IEC 31000, the international standard for risk management.